Lifelong Access provides community-integrated living arrangements (CILA) all over the Bloomington-Normal area.
Each person has a person-centered individual service plan, or ISP, overseen by a case manager.
Each ISP has an implementation strategy, which describes how Lifelong Access will support the person in our CILA to achieve his or her desired outcomes. Lifelong Access does this while supporting people in living in the least restrictive environment possible.
CILAs are meaningful to adults with disabilities because they promote and foster independence. Living in a CILA gives those individuals a chance to build their independence and experience a sense of belonging to a community. Our direct support professionals build that connection to the community as well.
In our CILAs, staff provide help with medications, finances, meal prepping, shopping, social activities, creating natural supports, and relationships with others. They also work hard to assist our individuals in achieving their specific outcomes. For example, if an individual desires to get involved in their community, our staff helps them find different community activities they may enjoy and help them get connected.
- Lifelong Access provides CILA supports in three duplexes and two houses
- Settings range from 4-8 people depending on the site
- All 24-hour CILA sites have overnight staff that are awake all night
- Each person in the 24-hour setting has their own bedroom
- Staff are on-site at different times throughout the day depending on the need of people
- There are no overnight staff on site
- Staff support with Medication, Community outings, medical appointments, Scheduling appointments, Daily living skills, and economics
- People live in their own apartment
- People who live in the intermittent CILA need minimal staff support
Welcome to Lifelong Access.
You may know us as Marcfirst, but we've recently undergone a name change. Why? Because in every phase of life, it’s never a question of if we helped. It’s how we help that truly counts. And how much we helped. Because our clients never outgrow us. And, we never outgrow them. Hence, our new name: Lifelong Access.